What do we do?
If your looking for a reliable window cling printing source Stigler Printing has you covered. Window clings are a popular low cost way to increase traffic to your storefront. Window clings from Sigler Printing are printed on a premium 6mil perforated window film designed to be see through from the inside. They are super easy to install allowing your to turn your plain window into an eye catching billboard in just minutes. Available in 18x24, 22x28, 24x36 72x30 and in full color reproduction. Need help with a custom project. Simply call us today.
When you’re ready to order consider custom designing your perforated clings in our design studio or uploading your own design today. Need help with a design? Simply click "Yes" to "let us design it" in the pricing calculator. Remember we’re only a phone call away at 918-967-8768.
APPLICATION SURFACE Clings may be applied to a variety of smooth polished surfaces such as glass, plastic, chrome, and high gloss smooth, painted surfaces.
SURFACE PREPARATION For proper adhesion the surface must be clean and dry. This product will not adhere properly to grease, oil, or dirt.
- Mineral spirits, heptane or V.M. & P naphtha can be used to remove grease and oil.
- Mild soaps or detergents warm water and soft cloth will clean the surface prior to application.
- An ammonia based window cleaner must be used on all glass surfaces.
For best results, application surface and material should be at 50° F or above.
REMOVAL This product can be easily and cleanly removed and reused. Cling needs to be stored on the board in a clean, dry environment.
REUSE When reusing static cling, if adhesion seems low, dip material in warm water to increase adhesion, then apply.
Wet Method - This application technique is recommended for large decals (over 12"x12").
- Prepare a wetting solution of two or three teaspoons of liquid household detergent in one gallon of cold water.
- Remove the static cling from the board and lay the material on a clean, flat surface with the side up which will be adhered to the surface.
- Flood the application surface with wetting solution, (alternate method - wetting solution can be sprayed directly on the substrate).
- Place the cling in contact with the application surface. The wetting solution will allow the decal to be slid across the application surface for positioning purposes.
- Once the material is in position, roll the water out, working from the center of the decal to the edges. Use a rubber roller or a squeegee.
- Use paper towels to blot any excess moisture. Rub the edges to ensure the clings have adhered properly.
- After 24 hours the window may be washed, but do not use a squeegee.
Dry Method - This method is recommended to apply small clings (less than 12"x12")
- Remove the static cling from the board and place it in contact with the application surface. If the material placement is incorrect, pick up the entire cling and reposition. Do not attempt to slide the cling.
- Once the material is in position, roll any trapped air out, working from the center of the cling to the edges. Use a rubber roller.